Monday, October 22, 2007

List of Affirmations

160_nature-pointe-sunflower

Following is the list of Affirmations :-

Health

1. I am Healthy

2. My Health Improving Daily.

3. God's Light daily come within my body to improve my Health

4. My Body and My Mind are in Perfect & Good Condition.

5. Every Tissue and Every Cell of My body is in Perfect and good Condition.


Mind

1. I have Healthy Mind.

2. My Mind is calm and relax every time.

3. God's Grace is Always protecting My Body & Mind

4. My Mind Power and Understanding improve daily.

5. My Thoughts are light & Pure.


Myself

1. I am always Happy, Calm and cheerful.

2. I am Beautiful & Attractive. (For Women)

3. I am Handsome & Attractive. (For Men)

4. I do all the task, which is necessary to complete my work.

5. My Study & Understanding growing day by day



Business

1. I earn daily sufficiently.

2. I earn more then spend.

3. My business growing daily.

4. I now have good and perfect Job / Business.

5. My Co - Workers / Sub - Workers and My relation improve daily.




There are so many other Area too, we touch other area later.



But what if I want cover all areas, Is any affirmation which cover all area?


Yes, The below Affirmation Cover almost all Area


" Every Day in Every way I am getting Better, Better and Better"

OR

" Day by Day, in Every way, I am getting Better, Better and Better"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think some of your affirmations would not work at all if they are not at all true! If you say, "I am healthy", when in fact the opposite is the external 'reality', then there will always be a little voice that whispers, "Not true!" There has to be congruence in order for an affirmation to work. Therefore, saying something on the order of, "I know that I can be healthy, strong, and cheerful" if believable, is more powerful! Even "I love how it felt when I was healthy!" can do much to bring on the vibration of health. It's all about vibration, not words. But the words can change vibration.